Part-Time Certified Flight Instructor (CFII)
Start Date – Immediately
CFII – $22-$27 per hour
321 Airport Blvd., Uvalde, Texas 78801
Tel: (830) 494-KUVA (5882)
Moses Aviation Services (KUVA) is seeking an experienced, motivated, and professional Part-Time CFII.
Responsibilities include instructing Part 61 SEL Private through Commercial/Instrument students 3-4 days per week.
This position would ideally be filled by an instructor from the surrounding area within a reasonable commuting distance.
• $22+ per ground hour
• $27+ per flight hour depending on your licenses, ratings, and experience
• Rental and advanced training discounts
• Bonuses for student solos and successful FAA check rides
• Fleet of well-maintained school-owned aircraft (not leases)
• Minimum 500 hours flight time / 200+ hours of Dual given
• Tailwheel experience is a plus, but not required
• Meet all TSA requirements and have no criminal history
• Be incident and accident-free and agree to a pilot history and background search
• Agree to pre-employment and random drug screening
• Be willing to commute a reasonable distance
• Minimum 1-Year employment commitment required
• Current 2nd Class medical
• Currency in all flight phase requirements (IPC, BFR, Night, etc.)
Our online schedule stays full! We consistently stay completely booked 6 weeks out and have a waiting list of students wanting to start. We have plenty of flight hours to keep you busy and make it worth the trip out.
Preference will be given to the person holding this position when we are reviewing candidates for the full-time position opening on May 15th.
Send resume with a break-down of flight hours by airframe and including dual given to: Apply@MosesAviation.com