Step 1: Please click the link to pay the $25 Student Registration Fee, which helps pay for materials and
online security related to TSA and FAA record-keeping requirements and audits for students. Renters may skip this step and only complete the Registration Form.
Step 2: Complete the Student and Renter Registration Form.
Applications without payment will not be processed until payment confirmation is received.
All applicants need to have the following documents available prior to beginning the process:
• Current Photo (less than 6 months old and adheres to Passport photo guidelines)
• Driver’s License or State Issued ID
• Birth Certificate OR U.S. Passport
In addition, Advanced Training students or renters will need the following:
• Pilot’s License(s)
• Proof of Most Recent Flight Review (if applicable)
• IFR Currency or IPC (if applicable)